Gabbay's Song - JT (Original) Gabbay's Song - JT (Original)

Shallow but good!

It's a pretty good, laid back song. Work on variation though!

Perfecto57 responds:

Thanks for the comment. I was just having a mess about with some new sounds I created. This is a mere 30 minutes of work tops.

-JT

(HoS) Turning Wheels (HoS) Turning Wheels

Not bad

You might want to look into "Limiters" though. Heard some pretty bad clipping there - and whily dynamics are nice, too much are plain bothersome. Otherwise it's a good song!

[Doom 2 Wolfenstein]* [Doom 2 Wolfenstein]*

Cut the reverb

While it might sound epic, it takes the substance from your song.
Effects are like Salt - too much and it's hard to swallow.
Otherwise I'm not sure since it sounds quite a lot like you used a MIDI and just put some VSTi on there - i could be wrong, therefore 7 instead of 0.

Funk It Up (NG Mix) Funk It Up (NG Mix)

Samples.

I would probably have missed it - but your mastering is way too bad for someone who's able to make music without Samples.

Sarin Gas Sarin Gas

Pumps nicely!

Only problem is the Arp that comes in around 2:30... not the arp itself, rather its' melody. Otherwise great job!

Color the Night (wip) Color the Night (wip)

Lots of Potential

I'd say stop building it up and add a bridge when you add in the Arp and just go for a "all in" where your whole instrumental setup starts playing, leading into the chorus - that way you give the listeners some gratifiction for their patience with the starting pad - which is very nicely put together btw!

tigger888 responds:

Thanks!! I am adding lots of other instruments, and i am going to make the intro pad more interesting and dynamic for the intro.

-Throwdown- -Throwdown-

Not bad!

I expected it to build up a LOT more though. Definately room for improvement.

LewisandJenkins responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I redid the song and built it up more and reposted it! Plz check it out

TF2 - Defend Ze Point! TF2 - Defend Ze Point!

Wtf

Shows not a single bit of anything that makes music great. You've got absolutely no depth, no rythm no nothing. Learn to limit, equalize and take time for your music!

Sonucais responds:

Zero... Now I seen everything.

MML - Main Gate Extended Mix MML - Main Gate Extended Mix

Good job

It lacks depth though. It doesn't really feel like an underground adventure, more like a plane diving through clouds.
You could've done alot more with this. What you did is very good though.

Reasoner- Final Thoughts Reasoner- Final Thoughts

Well done.

I'm on cloud 7. Successful Ambient.

Reasoner responds: